95 maxima cruise control problem

I have a 95 Maxima & I am having a problem with the cruise control, I have replaced the actuator vacuum servo cable, vacuum servo motor, the cruise control module, & checked all the fuses, relays & all the wiring checks good. The ON switch on the dash lights up but the CRUISE light inside the dash will not light up or engage when I push the SET button. I also replaced the set of cruise control switches on the steering wheel with a used set I think they were a good set. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Reply to
Darrell Locke