altima 95 cruise control

what is the most suceptible reason for the cruise for not fonctionning? thanks

Reply to
Andre

Did you check the fuse?

Reply to
Remco

yes, but in the fuses receptacle there is no fuses for the cruise. Unless they are located somewhere else or under the hod?

Reply to
Andre

I haven't checked on my altima (never had that particular problem) but on most Nissans the horn fuse controls the cruise control as well (so make sure your horn is working). There's also a relay under the hood's fuse box that is related to cruise.

Reply to
Remco

thanks for your help, I will look for that relay tomorrow tx

Reply to
Andre

finally found-it it is the switch,

Reply to
Andre

Can you tell me more about what you found. Which switch and how much to replace it? Can I get the "switch" from junk yard and replace myself?

Thanks

Reply to
pathf

first I tought it was the switch in the dash but it is not, I guess the broken part is located under the hood, between the firewall and the left(driver) head shock (sorry my english is not good, but that part is bolted on the place where the shock is bolted, you will see wires caming from the car and plugged in that ''control'' I did not have that part replace yet but I intend to replace with one from junk-yard, will let-you know Sorry again for the english Andre

Reply to
Andre