Buzz at throttle body

My '95 850 has a buzzing noise coming from the throttle body area when the key is on and the engine not running. Is this normal? The car runs fine otherwise.

Also, when I switch the AC to recirculate, I get a loud clicking/ thumping noise from the center dash area. Has anyone had a similar situation?

By the way, I just bought two rebuilt axle shafts from O'Rileys. They're real inexpensive ($60 ea) and have a lifetime warranty. I really just needed boots but these were too cheap to hassle with changing the boots. They look like real good quality. I'll know more about that after I install and run them for a few years.

Now I need to sell my '87 940. Fair condition, two small body dents, no rust, runs great, doesn't burn oil, at least 300,000 miles, new cam belt and injectors 1 year ago, $1500 OBO.

Steve Elms Fort Worth, Tx

Reply to
stevee