IPD Seat Covers

I was given a pair of seats today, somewhat better than those in my 245 now, I am wondering if I remove the upholstery to make repairs will the new IPD seat covers I have serve well enough to cover the internals of the seats or will it really be necessary to re-upholster them to hold them together? Each pair of seats I have has different 'better parts' so combining the two would be ideal but I am curious as to how careful I need to be when taking them apart. Thanks.

Reply to
Apple Computer

You really should have the upholstery to hold things together. Go to a junkyard and see if you can find a couple of decent used seats to put in the for now and then use the foam from the best ones to build your new seats. Local yards around here only charge $15 each for seats, not sure where you are.

Reply to
James Sweet