jumbo brake upgrade for 740

Hi folks. I have a 1986 740 Turbo Intercooler that I want to upgrade the brakes to 'jumbo'.

I read the post on brickboard, and it all seems pretty straightforward.

Once I have the 2 piece hubs on, then I put on the 11" rotor, the correct caliper bracket, jumbo caliper, plug one brake line, attach the other, bleed and go. Right?

Any surprises that I should expect? I need to minimize the down time, my other car is acting up.....8*)))

thanks much, Glenn

Reply to
/g

Check in performance section of Turbobricks

Regards,

Boris Mohar

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Reply to