Mechanic in Baltimore?

My son is taking our 1985 240 DL to college in Baltimore this year. I would like to find a reliable mechanic in the Baltimore area. We are in Houston so this has to be someone that we can trust.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Reply to
Thomas Misek

where in Balto... I take mine 1995 850 GTL to a place on edmondson ave, called HAV auto...very nice guy and prices are good.

Reply to
john

John,

Thanks for the lead. The car is in the Hopkins area. So either in that part of the city or north in the Towson area.

Have you heard anything about a place called Sarandos?

TIA

Reply to
Thomas Misek