Volvo 850 (1996) SC700 problem

I changed the battery of the car and the set is not working. When I turn on the set suddenly it turns off. User manual says that the set must be kept on for two hours before you enter the code but the problem is as soon as I turns it on, it turns off. Please help.

Reply to
RustyRyan

RustyRyan wrote in news:1_601803_ snipped-for-privacy@autoforumz.com:

I think it means the radio must be sensing battery voltage for at least two hours. That's why I wait overnight if I'd had to take the battery loose before I try to re-enter the code.

Reply to
bc