1993 Cabriolet Top Leak

Hi all! I know that this argument has been yet covered several times, but I didn't found any useful information about a strange water leak in my "new" 1993 cabriolet (A1 clipper style). The top is OEM, vinyl, in very good conditions, and all the rubber seals are in good condition too (soft, no cracks). On heavy rain, water drips on the left front corner of the driver seat (LHD). How to remove the front side window seal from the metal bracket? I try to explain, please don't laugh too much! :) On both sides, near the top latches, in the space between the latch and the headliner edge, there is a small piece of top glued on the metal frame: now it's no longer glued and water drips from that portion of top on the window seal and from there to the driver seat (just on the left side). I think that water leaks (capillarity action?) between top itself and the metal bracket that holds the front window seal: is there any seal and, if yes, how can I check its condition? I hope you can understend my funny english, and thanks in advance for your answers! ciao emilio

Reply to
acquaesale