water leak from all this rain we've been having

Hi, my Pug 205 D has decided to let water in after all the rain we've been having. I can see what looks like the path when I open the back hatch and look at the sides just behind the back seat. The rear window seals look like they are slightly open at the top rear corner of the window. Is this a likely place where water is getting in? Water is in hatch floor and rear footwells.

Cheers Stuart.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Hi,

It may be a path, nevertheless usual path for water getting in is rear light clusters.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Thanks for that info GT - I'll look there too - just in case.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

You're obviously not in Australia.

Ron (wishing for at least some rain)