1995 Cabrio Gear Shift Light Replacement

Ive had an aftermarket alarm system installed into my 1995 Cabrio. When the car was given back to me from the shop, I noticed the orange light that lit-up the "D" (drive) on my (automatic) gear shifter was no longer lighting up.

I do not want to go back to the shop that installed it. I dont like them and they will never get my business again. Id rather take my car to the dealer and pay $50 to get this fixed... but before I do that, could someone tell me if this is easy to fix? All the other lights in the car are working. I looked at the fuse box, but none of them are labeled for the gear shifter. I looked at all the lighting fuses but none looked blown.

Any ideas?

==============================================================qSiG2.0= Quentin MacDougall Email/MSN Messenger: snipped-for-privacy@cs.dal.ca ICQ: 5798952 Visit my personal website & photo gallery

quentin