88 cabby shifter light?

Can any body tell me where to buy the little light bulb that illuminates the position indicator of the shifter lever for an auto tranny. Man, there's got to be a better name. Could be all wet but I'm thinking autozone is not going to have this little guy. Two flat spades on bottom about 3mm in width and 2mm space between.

TIA bruce

Reply to
Bruce

Don't waste your time--head to the dealer. If it's anything like the dash lights, it'll be cheap.

Reply to
Darryl