Where find bulb for license light?

I have a 12V converted late 50s (60) "nose" style tail light and have no bulb. Anybody happen to know the size of that bulb and were to find it in a hurry? Thanks! KWW

Reply to
KWW

Try

They seem to have bulbs for almost all applications.

Reply to
Alan Nelson

Reply to
KWW

Bulb Price: $ 1.90 Part #: LBU0010

12V, 10W license light
Reply to
Josef

Found them at a LAPS - Pep Boys, of all places.... the other local places I checked didn't have one that would fit.

Reply to
KWW