Shifter light

The indicator lamp on the console of my '02 Camry SE that shows what gear it's in is out. Lamp on the dash works fine. How do I get to the bulb to replace it, please?

JustDave

Reply to
JustDave

============== Generally, if you carefully pry up from one corner, the plate will lift out - check to see if you need to unfasten any other portions of the console first - for example you may have to lift the covering on the bottom of the storage area and remove those screws first if a portion is covering that shift plate.

Reply to
Daniel