Air bag light caused by passanger seat connector?

Just bought a 2000 Bug TDI and the airbag light is on. The previous owner said a connector keeps falling off under the passenger seat. I checked and there are two; one orange "I assume the air bag" and one white, it is loose but does not seem to contain any electrical pins in it. I checked the Driver side and the same set-up but the 2 wire connector is black not white and attached in front of the air-bag connector. That said I cannot find a receptor to plug it into on the passanger seat. I assume it maybe a weight sensor but for the life of me I can't find it. Feedback please!

Reply to
2000 bug

Your year doesn't have a weight sensor. Get the fault code and post it here.

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck