Tach and Speedo Not Working - 1993 Jetta

1993 Jetta - both the tach and speedo, clock and mileage indicator suddenly stopped working. However the fuel and temperture indicators are OK. I've given the dash the old Fonzi love tap but nothing. Maybe a rubber hammer is required! My mechanic checked that the grounding is OK within the engine comportment. What do I do? Take apart the dash and check the instrument cluster? How do I do that exactly?

Blair...

Reply to
angusbn