ch-changer for MFD2 in 2006 Passat

I have a new (2006) VW passat with MFD2 navi system (on DVD), however without cd-changer (opening in glove box). I have seen several cd changers for sale on eBay, but the type numbers are different from what is given in the original Passat manual (there it is a 3 CO 057

110).

I have seen f.i. 1K0 035 110 B,but will this work with the navi system in my Passat ? What types of original cd changers can I use in my car?

rgds, Werner

Reply to
werner

I really think you should consult VW on this one directly.

Peter Wieck Wyncote, PA

Reply to
pfjw