Radio Question

Hi All,

I just took delivery of a new 2003, Golf GLS (my 15th VW). Everything is great but I find the stereo isn't that loud. It's just the stock VW Radio/CD/Cassette and not the Monsoon. Does anyone know if there is any pre-wired hook up or anything so I could put in an amp and keep the same stereo?

Thanks.

Tom

tevendale AT yahoo.com

Reply to
Tom

Rob Guenther

Don't think so as the speakers are also different on the Monsoon.

Reply to
Woodchuck

Hi Rob,

I also have a 1999 Jetta with the same stereo as you have, and I agree, it's great. In the 03 it is quite different and doesn't have the deep base or volume that my 99 jetta or 98 Golf has.

Reply to
Tom