Regular to Auto Climate Control

I came across a person you was selling the digital climate control module on ebay. Is it possible to add digital climate control to a car that only has regular climate control. 2000 Jetta GLS VR6. Its a feature i wanted when i bought the car, but i bought it used and my car had all the other options i wanted, so i decided to deal with it. IS IT POSSIBLE!? ANy input?

-kd

Reply to
Kyle Dennis