Replacing an oxygen sensor

Hi all

I have a 1988 VW Cabriolet, and I'm trying to figure out where the oxygen sensor is located so I can replace it...any help would be great appreciated.

JJ

Reply to
Jim J

Look on the exhaust manifold down to the catalytic converter. It will screw into the exhaust and have 1 or more wires going to it.

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Thanks!

JJ

Reply to
Jim J

Hey Jim J,

Any other problems with you Cabriolet? I am constantly having minor problmes with mine. But it is still fun to drive, when it runs good - it runs good!

Bolo

Reply to
bolo