`91 Cabriolet oxygen sensor reset

I would appreciate any help i can get with the reset locations for the O2 light and the EGR reset for my `91 Cabriolet. TIA Scott

Reply to
Scott

Randolph

Reply to
Scott

Some VWs had a reset lever inside of the speedo area. Definitely not sure of yours though! :-(

read here!

"On A1 cars, and on most Audis, the "button" is at the top left corner of theinstrument cluster, set way back from the front panel. It's a bitch, muchunlike the A2 cars. You have to fashion a little hook out of a coat hanger orsomething, then wiggle it aroudn in there for a few hours until you give up.Then go have dinner or something, come back out to the garage, try it for alittle while longer, and eventually you'll get it. Fromlynx.unm.edu!umn.edu!news-feed-2.peachnet.edu!emory!europa.eng.gtefsd.com!howland.reston.ans.net!newsserver.jvnc.net!erenj.com!erenj.com!bdboyle Wed Aug18 10:58:28 PDT 1993 Article: 19007 of rec.autos.vw Newsgroups: rec.autos.vw " later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave