Two cabriolets (& Prime wheels) for sale

Hi everyone, Well I've run into cost overruns on my building & I need $$$. It looks like I have to sell whatever I can to finish it. I had planned to finish the repairs (hit a deer) on my '89 cab. before selling it, & will loose alot by not doing so, but such is life I guess. The '89 needs the hood, l. fender, & ft. valance *painted* (repairs are done there). Grille w/lights has been replaced. I don't have a ft. bumper; had planned to use the one off the '90 on it. Also needs a little TLC. It's a Blue Wolfsburg Edition (with the flares, sideskirts, ground effects bumper covers, additional gauges, & grille driving lights), automatic, alloys, top is about 4 yrs. old. It has european-type headlights w/H-4 Halogen bulbs. Emblems are shaved, & I welded up the marker light holes before putting a nice custom paint job on it when I first got it. Would take very little to be a real nice machine! $2,000 obo. The '90 I just bought to build my mid-engine V8 project. It's the one no one seems to be able to get spark to. It's also a Wolfsburg Edition, but a red

5-speed, with steel wheels, missing the grille. $800 obo. I'll just have to find another body for the project when I'm ready. Willing to sell parts off the red one, but it would make a good car to fix up if you want it complete. I also have some nice 5-spoke Prime aluminum wheels w/nearly new tires that fit these cars, but no centering rings for the VWs; I'll take $600 obo for them. I'm above Atlanta just off I-85. Email me off list if interested. Thanks, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"
Reply to
ThaDriver