90 cabriolets in Ncal junkyards?

I have just gotten a fixer upper 90 cabriolet. It needs several bits & pieces. Are there any in ocal Pik N Pulls near San Jose? Please Pmail me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com if you know of any. I need a front dash with radio facia. Radio Antenna One wheel. Working fuel pump relay. The steering column is loose so maybe a new steering column.

TIA

Sam W

63 singlecab 70 westy 87 vanagon 90 cabriolet!!??

sam w

63 singlecab 70 westy
Reply to
Sglw

Randolph

At least here in the middle of the U.S., many "auto salvage" yards are tied together via computer, so if one place doesn't have the 1995 Speck you're looking for, they could tell if another one on-line does. Might save you some running around.

sd

Reply to
sd