Re: Wheels for sale

"Tristan" wrote in news:bin0v5$fhg$ snipped-for-privacy@pegasus.csx.cam.ac.uk:

Tristan,

You selling the car bit by bit now?

Ron

I'm selling a set of four metric wheels and tyres (220/65/390) with > Jaguar trims. > > The wheels and trims are in good order, although they do need a good > clean. The tyres still have some tread on them (just). > > Any sensible offers considered. See eBay.co.uk item 2430005169 for > details (no pic yet) > > Cheers > > >
Reply to
Ron McGrice

"Tristan" wrote in news:bin773$kaa$ snipped-for-privacy@pegasus.csx.cam.ac.uk:

Tristan,

You are getting touchy, mate :-) Just a bit of Aussie humour. Lighten up, ulcers are bad for you. If you really want a problem I'll send my Daimler DS420 up to you. I x XJ6 and 1 x 420G give me enough grief with out the bloody Titanic! (thats the Daimler, huge, a sea of rust and sinking my wallet)

Cheers,

Ron

Reply to
Ron McGrice

Just don't want people to think I'm an idiot, that's all...

Daimler DS420. What on earth is the mpg on one of those beasts???

Ah... better start another thread, this one's supposed to be about metric wheels....

Reply to
Tristan

"Tristan" wrote in news:binjc4$hu$1 @pegasus.csx.cam.ac.uk:

They won't :-)

Er 9 to 10 :-) Best left in the garage.

Nah, it will cut.

Ron

Reply to
Ron McGrice

Hello Ron,

I thought I would share with you this fine product(s). I helped my father-in-law restore a couple of old Packards and we used this stuff on some of the impossible to find parts. It does what it claims as long as you prepare the surface properly.

Best Regards,

Blake Dodson

Reply to
DieInterim

snipped-for-privacy@pobox.com (DieInterim) wrote in news:a86203f2.0308291626.6c607293 @posting.google.com:

Hi Blake,

We have two very similar products that I have used. Xtrol for one. Sends the metal black and seals it from oxygen, therefor no more rust :-)

Ron

Reply to
Ron McGrice