02 Silverado Radio Light Bulbs

Hey Guys, The light bulbs that illuminate the buttons on my radio have started burning out. I know they're soldered in place, but I have access to an engineering lab and would like to try to replace them myself. I'd like to have the replacement bulbs on hand before I open the radio up. Does anyone know what bulbs are used in this application? Can anyone recommend a source for them? Any direction is appreciated. Please post responses to this thread in the group. Thanks.

Reply to
Cape Cod