'03 Suburban Horn?

Has anyone heard of a problem with the horn in the '03 Suburban? I've got the steering wheel with the Driver Information Center and radio controls. Yesterday, the horn wasn't working when hit anywhere on the center of the wheel. Unfortunately, it's not failing often enough where I could demonstrate a problem to the dealer. I'd just like to have it fixed before I have a REAL mishap.

Thanks,

-Stan

Reply to
Stan

I didn't see where there has been a recall or TSB. Here is where I look for that kind of stuff.

-Trail

Reply to
TrailShredder

Thanks. I didn't see it there either, but sometimes there's a trend before TSBs and recalls.

Reply to
Stan