'05 K1500 Wheels

I'm looking at replacing my stock tires (265/70/17) with something larger and was wondering what my options are. I'm wanting the Goodyear MT/R's in 285/70/17 or preferably 305/70/17. Has anyone tried either of these sizes on an '05 Crew Cab Silverado w Z71. I'm willing to cut the wheel-well liners and raise with torsion adjustments but would like to avoid the purchase of a lift.

Reply to
asidell81