Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

It's Grinding >.<
I bought an '87 S-10 4x4 Blazer Tahoe with the 2.8 V6 and 224K on it. The Motor runs like it's brand new right off the Showroom floor. The ol' Woman that owned it took decent care of it, but never...
1
1

Bench Bleeding Master Cylinder
What is the difference between bench bleeding a master cylinder on a bench verses on the vehicle? The only difference I see seems to be that on the vehicle you need 2 people and may have some brake...
1
1

Avalanche starting hard
Have a 2002 Avalanche that has got hard to start, requiring several spins it did not before. Before it only turned once or twice and was ok. Now it requires much more effort, no smoke after firing up,...
1
1

Transmission cooler question
Got a question for the knowledgeable folks here. On a 1997 Chevy K series pickup, the transmission has bot a cooler in the radiator, and an external cooler mounted in front of the radiator. Is the...
1
1

Painting A Black 'Burb White?
Been shopping for months now trying to find a replacement for my '98 (roof rusting through). I'm finding a unexpected number of vehicles that fit my requirements in every way, except that they are...
2
2

Anyone using the MSD super condutor wires?
I usually get the Helicore wire sets, has anyone used the Super Condutor wire sets? How Are they. Seems Summit does not carry the 3141 set I usually buy. Thanks
1
1

S-10 Electrical Issues/Oil Entering Cumbustion Chamber
Hello all, First time posting here...great newsgroup! I have a 2001 Chevy s-10 pickup, 4 Cylinder 2200 SFI engine, ~153,000 miles. I am having serious problems with my truck. Here are several symptoms...
1
1

Air Compressor Size & Usage
Hello, I just received a "Speedy Sprayer" made by the 'W R Brown Corporation' from my uncle's estate. I'm not entirely convinced it will be of any use other than for paint or pesticide spraying and...
4
4

Removal of rear inner fender directly above tires (wheehouse) on a 1991 Chevy K1500 pickup
Hi everyone, I have a 1991 Chevy K1500 1/2 ton pickup. It's not a step-side where the rear fenders are on the outside, but a regular bed with the fenders on the inside of the bed. I have a couple of...

Error Codes
I have a '99 GMC K1500 Suburban. I have been fighting with rough running for over a year. I now have 2 error codes, P0102 and P0340, MAF error and camshaft sensor errors. Per my Innova 3130 at highway...
5
5

Restaurant week.
Just a reminder for those who are visit and for those locals who might have forgotten, but this week is Restaurant week. In cooperation with three square, a huge list of the best restaurants in Las...
2
2

1997 K1500 MAP sensor
I've owned my truck for 4 years with no issues/codes. Just started getting P0430 Catalyst Efficiency below threshold (banks 1&2). What kind of readings should I see on my live database OBDII scanner...
3
3

'04 s-10 Blazer no 4x4 hi
I have an 04 S-10 Blazer with bush button shift transfer case :-( It won't shift into 4 hi. 2 hi and 4 lo is OK. any suggestions???? thanks in advance.....
3
3

Suburban FYI: Steel Brake Lines Rusting Out
FWIW, I just discovered that my '98 Suburban's steel rear brake lines are just about rusted through where they cross the axle. You might want to check yours. Seems like a *really* nasty failure mode...
3
3

2000 Monte
Someone tried to syphen gas out, and now check engine light stays on, auto zone did the test thing on it and it said, evaporative omission system- flow during non-purge, how do i fix this problem? by...
3
3