1500 Pickup/Full Crew Cab/7' Bed?

Sounds like GM, in it's infinite wisdom, does not make the 1500 with full crew cab and 7' bed.

Ford makes them, Chrysler makes them.... so it sounds like the accountants are still running part of the show.

Tried a 2500, but it's just too much suspension for my use.

But I *think* I'm seeing older Chevy pickups with full crew cab and 7' beds. Is this possible? i.e. did they make them some years before stopping?

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)