2001 or newer Frontier Crew Cab ??

Group, I'm in search of a slightly used Frontier Crew cab. I've looked on e-bay motors and in the traderonline.com. I own a Mercedes shop myself but I like to get a small pick up for the "honey do list", and it has to be a 4 door or else I could just keep the 1997 Nissan pick up I have. To make a long story short, I'm quite lost, it's seems most of the crew cabs have very short beds, then others seem to have the regular size bed. Not all the adds in the trader have pictures, so what do I asked for, whats the lettering that goes with a crew cab long bed?. My next question, are they available with a 5-speed after 2002. I like reliability and economy, but a long bed 5-speed would be great. What are the pro's and what the con's? My last question (I'll promise) Anybody here selling one or knows of one worth my while?. I'm located in VA but I'm willing to travel for the right one. Please e-mail me. Thanks up front Martin. Autobahn Auto

Reply to
Bnzmn600

I can ship it to you at your expense if you buy it for $18k

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us

With the $2500 current rebate, it may be better to buy new. I just ordered a 2004 Frontier, crew cab, 4x4, long bed, 5 speed w/ power package for $20,800 out the door including tax and tags. It would have been $20,000 without the power package. Tough to beat that price on a new truck that has 4x4, a long bed and 4 doors. I am in NC.

-Rob

Reply to
Rob Munach