1995 S-1o Fuel Injector/ Running Rough

I just replaced a fuel injector in a 2.2l s10 . Now , I have a miss at low speeds .

and Idle . Anyone experience this. Maybe anything , vaccum. sparkplug miss , egr ?

Any thoughts?

Reply to
puttputt

Look really closely when it's running, and see if it's pissing fuel around the body of the injector - you might have missed a seal/washer that goes around the injector body, and now it's pouring in the gas.

Do it soon too, or you'll overload and fry your cat.

Reply to
John Craker

Why did you replace the injector? Bob

Reply to
Bob

He better not say "miss at low RPM". :)

Reply to
ShoeSaleman

That's what I'm thinking, if it was running like a clock before why'd he replace the injector? Probably just misdiagnosed the original problem. Bob

Reply to
Bob

"puttputt" wrote > I just replaced a fuel injector in a 2.2l s10 . > Now , I have a miss at low speeds . > > and Idle . > > Anyone experience this. > Maybe anything , vaccum. sparkplug miss , egr ? > > Any thoughts

I replaced the injector , because it was leaking .

Come to find out NAPA sold me a bad injector.

The Stumbling problem is still there. On exceleration.

When pressing the gas , the truck stumbles .

Still no resolution for this problem.

I did have it diagnoissed , nothing came up .

Reply to
puttputt