1998 oxygen sensor

Hi, I own a 1998 chev xcab 4x4. It makes a rattle noise when I drive it down the street. Sounds like I am dragging a chain or something. I have been told that it is my oxygen sensors. I was wondering how hard they are to change and if you can tell me how.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Jerry

Shep

I HAVE NEVER HEARD AN O2 SENSOR RATTLE I WOULD HAVE TO GUESS THAT IT IS THE CATYLITIC CONVERTER WITH OUT LISTENING TO IT IF IT IS A CATLYTIC CONVERTER I WOULD INSTALL GM CONVERTERS OR IT WILL SET A SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT

Reply to
helly

Mine did that a while back and it was the spring clip on the rear leaf springs. I added a dab of clear silicone sealant on it and it hasn't made that noise since. You might check and see if one of your spring clamps is loose.

Dave

Reply to
dcbryan