2000 Blazer Spark Plugs

Can someone tell me if you need to pull the steeling shaft to get the #3 spark plug out of the 4.3 V-6?. It looks to be the only way.

DZ

Reply to
DZCAMMAN

Sliding the shaft boot away gives a little more room, then go to Sears and get a swivel head ratcheting box wrench that fits your socket. Think it's called a Flex Gear wrench. Worked for me. brody

Reply to
brody

Reply to
Shep

Nope, Jack up the left front, pull the tire and go in through the wheel well. For a wrench you need a 5/8 socket with a swivel built in. This style works well

So do the ones that Sears carries with the square style swivel.

Reply to
Steve W.

Yeah and do yourself a favor and dont goto walmart and buy some cheep swivel socket. I had to change plugs and thats how I messed up. I thought stanley was good stuff till I got ahold of the snapon man and he hooked me up with one of those good swivel sockets. The ones with no joint just a swivel head on it.

Reply to
Adam