spark plugs

My Pinto 2.0l has some cruddy looking plugs which are overdue a change I think.They are NGK R APR6FS. However...Haynes manual states Autolite BF32. Some websites I have checked suggest AP6F VG. NE1 know the correct one I should use? Engine is unmodded, and runs on single weber, with unleaded fuel plus castrol additive - (the one with octane booster) TYIA

Reply to
Tim Mackey

The Halfords lists go back a fair while.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Go to motor factors and tell them what car you have.

Reply to
Conor Turton

Sounds right.

If you can find somewhere selling Autolite plugs then they'll be fine.

Not APR6F VG? Anyway it's much the same as the original plug but with a V grooved centre electrode. It's supposed to burn better. I doubt you'd notice much difference between the two.

John

Reply to
John Greystrong