2000 GMC Sierra

I have 2000 GMC Sierra, 54000 km. I've seen some info that I should pull spark plugs after 50 000 km, so they would not be hard to remove at 100 k when is time for change. If I pull them now, I will change them anyway, for the cost of 8 plugs. Any thoughts on that?

Ziggie

Reply to
Ziggie

"Ziggie" wrote in news:Jl0Fc.43900$_5.29446@clgrps13:

Buy a sparkplug gapper and regap them and they will be fine.

Kev

Reply to
kev

. . ====== ======

2000 GMC Sierra Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Thu, Jul 1, 2004, 10:36pm (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Ziggie)

I have 2000 GMC Sierra, 54000 km.

I've seen some info that I should pull spark plugs after 50 000 km, so they would not be hard to remove at 100 k when is time for change.

If I pull them now, I will change them anyway, for the cost of 8 plugs.

Any thoughts on that? Ziggie ======== ======== Ziggie, i think it's a sound idea. other than getting that fat head of yers under the hood .......

i got question fer you...... is it hard finding t-shirts to slip over that head? how bout hats?

bet you heard a lot of melon jokes in yer time aye....??

~ o L O

marsh ~hands ziggie the ratchet and plug socket~ =========== ===========

Reply to
Marsh Monster