2000 Silverado Z-71 Extended Cab 80k $13,625

For sale in Georgetown, Texas:

2000 Silverado Z-71 Extended Cab Short Bed 5=2E3L, Automatic Transmission, 80,000 miles

Features and Options:

4th door LS Power Windows/ Locks Cruise Control Single CD Dual Front Air Bags 4 Wheel ABS Body Color Grille Guard Towing Package Two Tone Paint (Pewter/ Charcoal Gray Metallic) Alloy Wheels Fog Lamps

Condition: Mechanically, the truck is perfect. Everything works. The =AD=ADpaint and

interior are in very good condition. The upholstery is in g=AD=ADreat shape with one tiny barely noticeable stain on the rear seat. The=AD=ADre is one

small ding on the tailgate. Tires have more than 75% tread =AD=ADleft. Averages 16-17 mpg.

Why am I selling? I ordered this truck from the factory. I love this truck an=ADd it is a

shame that I have to sell it. =AD But my second child is on the way and we are going to get an SUV.

Price: $13,625 or we will trade for a very nice suburban, tahoe, ex=AD=ADpedition etc. with 3rd row seating. I can send pictures to interested parties.=20

Chris

Reply to
chrisvillar