toyota tacoma extended cab...???

Do the extended cab trucks have reverse opening rear doors for easier access to the rear seats?

I imagine they do .....i thought i would ask.

Reply to
scale

The 2006 model does... not sure about prior years...

I would not call it a rear seat. More like a rear bench. I was originally going to get an 'access cab' until I saw what was back there. I expected a full seat like in the back of my dakota but it was not anything like that at all. I ended up going with a

4 door cab with a full rear seat. I would have preferred an access cab but I needed a real seat in the back for hauling kids.

jack - 2006 quad-cab,2wd,v6,indigo-ink-perl

Reply to
Jack Snodgrass

Reply to
Jim Todd