2001 gmc jimmy 4.3 vortec

ok, how do you change the number 3 spark plug that is behide the steering shaft? there is not a enough room for any tools that I have. is there a tool that you have to buy for the removely for this number 3 plug?

thank you thehawk93

Reply to
thehawk93

Shep

Reply to
Scott

I went to Sears and bought a 3/4 " swivel-head ratcheting box wrench that fit on the SP socket. Got a little more room by sliding the rubber boot on the SS out of the way. HTH.

wrenden

Reply to
wrenden