2002 Silverado 1500 4 x 4 with towing Z71 LS Options

Just got 1 the other day and was wondering what I need to look out for. It has

33k on it so it is still under original waranty. Also looking for a bed liner, side step bars/running boards, and any manuals, that you would recomend buying.
Reply to
GCSCinc

I got the side step bars from the chevy dealership. They cost me around $400 for the chrome ones, the black ones are cheaper. The dealership actually cost less than ordering them from JC Whitney.

As for a bedliner, I reccomend the spray in kind from Rhino or Linux. I had a paint in in my old S-10 that I did myself. It worked out good, however, I reccomend getting it done professionnally (to much work to do it yourself).

I have a 2002 1500 LT with Z71& towing (hitch was after market installed) with about 35k on it. I've had no problems to date. However, you might want to check the windshield wipers I had to replace mine, of course they were the originals...

Reply to
Timothy L. Gernert