2004 HD

Is there any big problems with the 04` 2500HD. This one will be the 6.0 w/3.73gears (if I can find 3.73`s) Don`t really want 4.10`s

1/4 Mile Junkies
Reply to
Bill S

Just passing 10,000 miles on my '04 and no problems at all. The only issue I can think of would be gas mileage. If you can swing it go for the 6.6L diesel with the Allison tranny. Got it - love it - recommend it. Pulls like an elephant, runs like a truck half it's weight, and gets 20mpg on the highway with the AC running.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race

Tried to find one with 3.73 gears, every one I found had 4.10's. Was looking for a 5 speed manual transmission, very hard to find.

Good luck,

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Bought an `04 HD had to go with the 4.10`s.There was only one,but not the truck I wanted. I guess there`s not much mpg difference. Maybe 1.5-2 w/3.73`s I guess that`s life.

1/4 Mile Junkies
Reply to
Bill S