Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

97 Blazer Tires
Hey gang, I need to buy my first set of truck tires for my 97' Blazer 4X4. It calls for 235/70 15 but I was looking for a slightly more off road look then the XLT Michelin. Live in Maryland so snow is...
1
1

97 Sierra Blower Motor Not Working Any Speeds....help
Replaced the Blower Motor Resistor ...no FAN at any swtich setting Removed FAN and connected both terminals direct to truck battery and it spun Tested for voltage at the blower terminals and had 13.5...
7
7

New member
Just subscribed, looks like what I was searching for! One quick question...anybody know where to find RPO codes for 1988 Chevy 4X4? I am trying to verify the rear end gear ratio. Thanks
3
3

Mud Tires
If anyone is close to NW Louisiana,I have (4) mud tires for sale. 31x10 15 W/ PLENTY of BIG nobby traction on them. about 3,500 miles on them..Paid $600.will take $400 Jerry

Re: Rear differential lock? 1992 Sierra 2500
Unless someone installed a locker, no, it doesn't operate any differently than when in 4H or 2H

Shifter jumps out of 4WD
A friend has a 1990 Chevy 4WD pickup. I told him I'd try to help him fix it, but I am not sure what the problem is either. Does anyone know what would be causing this and how to fix it? Is there...
6
6

PITA--changing the tranni fluid on a 97 4x4 S-10 PU
Would have been a lot easier if the designer modified the shift cable hold-down bracket and bolt to get a 1/4 drive socket around it. Good thing the neighbors weren't home this afternoon. Lots of...
2
2

91 GMC Sierra ABS Brake light code question
91 GMC Sierra ABS Brake light code question. I'm getting 6 short and one long flash, over and over. The brakes work, but I was told the code has something to do with the ABS and the number of flashes...
5
5

K2500 Suburban 1998-2003
Anyone here into suburbans? I'm potentially looking to buy one and wanted to get some opinions.... same driveline as the K2500 pickups...excluding the diesel. ----------- Elbert

97 Blazer Headlight Issues
Hello All, OK, here it goes, gonna try to explain this one! I've had a headlight issue for about a year now. It first started showing by clicking the relays in the glove box and flickering the DLR...
7
7

Transmission Problem
My mother has a 2000 model 4x4 the trans does not shift correctly its slow to shift to next took it to a trans shop and they said she needs a new one because it has metal shavings in it. I say BS...
4
4

replaced fuel pump, still won't start
man, what a pain. i've got a 93 1500 TBI. Started sputtering, finally it died. Didn't hear whizzing sound at gas tank when ingnition turned. Put a few drops of fuel in the TBI. Started up but only ran...
10
10

02 silverado 4.8 fuel pump
My engine was hesitating and now won't start, no fuel pressure at test fitting, removed fuel pump and test on bench. In upright position it will not run but lay it on it's side and it will. Is this...

Chevy 4.3 thermostat replacement
Hello, on a 1991 Chevy pickup, 4.3 engine, does anyone know if the thermostat spring faces up or down?? It has reverse flow water pump. Thanks, Tim
3
3

Blazer Rear Window Washer
2001 Blazer LT. While driving home in a pretty good snowstorm the other night, the rear washer apparently goes kaput. Plenty of washer fluid in the reservoir (front washers work ok), and I can hear...
2
2