83 S10 wireing diagrams

I am working on a project truck it use to have a 2.8 in it and i'm totally rewireing it for a older v-8 the problem is i'm not sure what to keep and what shoud go I would really like any heip or pics that would make this nightmare easer on me i'm doing this with no help and very litte money

Reply to
s-10hotrod

You gotta brain.....use it

Reply to
Mad Dog

WIRING drop the E when adding ING

Reply to
I'm Right

Hey the guy asked a question about the trk. hes working on no need to try to piss him off!!

Reply to
LARRY929