87 Blazer ALDL reading

I have a software program that lets me download the datastream from my blazer. Most of the sensors are giving fairly constant and ok looking
numbers. The rich/lean counter sensor is going from 50 to 239. Is this normal?
Is there a source to help me interpret the output of the datastream.
Thanks for your help.
Mark
--
Mark Norris
www.MarkNorris.com

That is probably correct. I have this data stream, but I don't really know how to interperet it. You can get the xl file at http://www.marknorris.com/1987blazer.htm
Do you know of any site or book that talks about what the sensors values mean?
Thanks This is really cool, but I need to learn more. Mark