87 Suburban for sale - Michigan

For sale 1987 Chevy Suburban. Came from Oklahoma this spring. No -I repeat - NO rust...anywhere. 4" lift on new Cooper 33's. Dual flowmasters, new paint, conversion van seats, grill and headlight guard with 2 KC 8inchers.AM/FM cd.

350, 1/2 ton. puff of smoke on startup. cruise works, pw/pdl.

In Michigan. Actually in barn storage right now - I'm driving this truck in any Michigan winters.

6500$

see pics @

Thanks, Dan

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
My65notch

A 350? In michigan?Man thats where i live and i love 350's,why are you selling it? from Chrissy(using my brothers comp.)

Reply to
Travis Walter

Sounds like Chrissy wouldn't know her ass from a hole in the ground... let alone know what makes a 350 work.

Reply to
Tony Kimmell

Reply to
Travis Walter

I always thought diesel fuel and a pack of matches was the best thing for burning tires... lol

You sound like the great American highschooler... I think I quit burning off tires when I started having to help friends replace their rearend gears. But remember, burning tires is the ONLY way to show others how truly awesome you are!! ;-)

Hell even my little 2.2L Sonoma will burn tires off... and get good mileage whilst doing it, too ;-)

Tony

Reply to
Tony Kimmell

I think most people quit smoking their tires the first time *THEY* have to replace them with new ones..... $200 a pop for my BFG AT's certainly keeps me from even thinking about it.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase