88 Suburban Shakes while crusing not while accelerating

My 88 suburban shakes severely while maintaining speed, if I accelerate it stops, if I take my foot off the gas it stops. The shaking seems to come fron the front end. Any suggestions? Thanks bcc1011

Reply to
bcc1011

Check ujoints.

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Kenner Costen

I agree too! Check rear driveshaft joint as they have a way of transmitting the vibration and noise they can make up the driveline and through the car.

Reply to
SnoMan