92 Blazer 4.3l TBI

My blazer when in park will idle ok and rev up just fine, but when its in gear it will drive fine until I put some gas to it, and then starts "sputtering" as if the gas wont catch in drive?? Anybody else had this problem or know how to fix it?

Reply to
vikefanmn77

Shep

Yes Ive replaced the plugs, wires, fuel filter, injectors and the throttle body gasket

Reply to
vikefanmn77

Reply to
Shep