92 K1500 Leaking Master Cylinder Resivour

1992 K1500 My Master Cylinder Reservoir is leaking where it connects to the Master. I assume I can get a new Reservoir for $10-$20 with seals but how do I remove the reservoir. My book doesn't cover it. I remember the last one I had, had a set of drift pins to remove but on this one I see nothing.

Thanks JRE

Reply to
Mastermech

"Mastermech" wrote

Basically, you just pull the plastic reservoir out of the master cylinder. It has two rubber grommets that seal it to the cylinder, and it's really nothing more then a press fit. Nothing tricky there.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

That's what I thought but never hurts to ask. Thanks I'll go rip her off. JRE

Reply to
Mastermech