'94 S-10 Blazer.....4WD BROKEN

Hey to all...!!! My '94 S10 Blazer's 4wd is not working. I know this is a common problem, I just don't know the solution. It has the electric engage and will not engage. The indicator lights for the 4wd do not illuminate. Can someone give me some ideas for repairs???

Lizard

Reply to
Pretty Man

actuator switch.......

Reply to
honk_on_bobo

======== ========

hit it with a hammer.......

do a repost........

i got more ideas.

~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his crownroyal....drops in a mushroom.....~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

No power coming into the accuator switch.!!!!!

Reply to
Pretty Man

fuse

Reply to