95+ S-Series Power Locks

If anyone has had experience with working on the power locks of 1995+ S-Series, please email me. My email address is very evident in the from line. What has happened is the outer handle became loose (which has been fixed). It seems that due to that, the push rod to the key may have bowed, which allows it to lock properly, but cannot push all of the way to the locked position. The actuator is still functioning in both directions. It is just darn near impossible to see or reach anything. Any help is greatly appreciated, but email is more efficient now-a-days.

--

98 Camaro
Reply to