96 4X4 PU starting problems

I have problems starting my 4X4 in the morning or after a long period in the parking lot. Once the truck starts it runs all day with no problems. Hooked up a OBD II scan tool and only got a P0102 MOD$10 1 of 1 MAF OR VAF CIRCUIT LOW INPUT Can anyone help me with this problem?

Reply to
Bruce

Ever changed your air filter? Open the air box and check the condition of your air filter, if it looks ok next step is to replace the MAF (Mass Air Flow) sensor. It is located in the airtube between the airbox and the throttle body.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"