2001 NISSAN FRONTIER CREW CAB *NEED HELP*

I've been having problems with my truck. ONLY in the morning when the engine is cold it hesitates to start. It sounds as if it's not getting enough gas. This takes about 5 to 10 seconds then it instantly runs well. I noticed this about 1 week ago. The check engine light does not turn on and it starts and runs well the rest of the day. Also this does not happen every morning just every other day or so. What could it be???

Reply to
reyvan2

accesswave news

Thanks a million IT WAS THE FUEL PUMP!!! CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH!

Reply to
reyvan2